Location Jakarta Barat, Indonesia Department Community Job Industry Advertising Job Type Full Time Experience Supervisor / Manager Job Function Strategy/Planning
He/she is responsible for organizing, testing and deploying marketing messaging
communications for clients while maintaining a high level of quality control.
- Set up, test and launch email campaigns including data uploads, template creation and
- Develop and maintain campaign production schedule
- Oversee campaign process and vendor relations
- Act as initial point of contact for both Client and internal teams contributing to campaign process
- Maintain campaign process documentation
- Prepare reports on mailing performance
- Provide production updates to Account team and/or Client.
- Attend recurring Account meetings (internal and external)
- Participate in cross-functional teams to develop new products, tools, and procedures.
- Experience with HTML and Photoshop. Some Perl programming is highly desirable
- Knowledge of e-mail / marketing automation infrastructure
- Understanding of diverse e-mail/Web-mail client apps
- Understanding of database concepts
- Must have keen attention to detail
- Good project management, communication and time management skills
- 1-2 years work experience in a client-facing role