Engagement & Community Specialist
Location Jakarta Barat, Indonesia Department Engagement & Community Job Industry Advertising Job Type Full Time Experience Staff / Junior Staff Job Function Strategy/Planning
- Experience writing, editing and create content for social media both oral and written.
- Have personalized response to communicate with customer via social platform and third party forum.
- In-depth working knowledge and features of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest and Google+, Line, We Chat, and others.
- Experience with Social media tools and techniques i.e. Hootsuite, brandtology, radian6, socialbakers, etc.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Ability to have a live report on each social media platform.
- Having photography / videography skill is a plus
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in marketing communications, advertising, journalism major studies from a reputable university.
- 1-2 year/s relevant experience in digital marketing /project related with social media
- High quality of outputs; attention to detail, creativity, planning ability, act professionally
- Highly efficient; speed in completing assignments, meet deadlines, prioritization, responsiveness to requests, self-driven