UI UX Designer
Location Jakarta Department Creative Job Industry Internet Job Type Full Time Experience Staff / Junior Staff Job Function Creative
This role exists to:
create the best user experience for Narasi that will lead to usage (visitor, time on site, average page per session).
- Create a high-impact features
- Usability improvement / high-usability platform
- Collaborate with internal teams to oversee the user experience of Narasi
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for Narasi users
- Partner with product and engineering to create user flows, wireframes, and designs that accomplish both technical and business goals
- Identify usability improvement to high impact features; be able to explain the rationale for your decisions.
- Collect user feedback and combine with analytics data to guide future usability decisions.
- 3 years experience in design (print or web) or as a Business Analyst
- Experience in building or shipping social and customer facing web applications
- In-depth understanding of user-centered design principles and the Design Process
- Some knowledge in an agile working development
- Some experience with front-end programming
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- Expertise with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Zeplin
- Strong background wireframing, creating user workflows, and rapid prototyping
- Experience with mobile design
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive self-starter, and strong team collaborator
- Strong organization skills